Auction ending in
After you click ”Place a bid” the Metamask wallet will appear to confirm the transaction. For completing the transaction you will need to pay gas fee. Gas fee varies depending on network load.
After you made an offer, the owner can accept or decline it. For making an offer you will need to pay gas fee.
Jason Wu, in collaboration with DRESSX, has released an NFT of THE DREAM. This one-of-a-kind gown by Jason Wu is made of ivory silk chiffon embellished with organza flowers, crystals, and silver thread embroidery. It was custom designed and made especially for First Lady Michelle Obama for the 2009 Presidential Inaugural Ball. The gown is now at the First Ladies' exhibit at The National Museum of American History. DRESSX worked with the Jason Wu team to create the digital twin of the gown, available July 13th for purchase as a 1/1 NFT with exclusive utility attached.
This NFT comes with exclusive utility:
• 2 Tickets to the Jason Wu Collection Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week on Saturday, September 10th, 2022
• Backstage access for a meet & greet with the designer himself
• 1 Photo Look - The owner of the NFT will be able to "digitally wear" the gown in an exclusive photo look
• The 4k animated artwork
• The 4k rendered stills
• Show location and time to be announced. Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Travel and accommodations are not included
• This is the first NFT project by Jason Wu. THE DREAM is available for auction on July 13th, 2022 on nft.dressx.com.